Payment and Refund Policy
- Full tuition is due with application. Students will not be permitted to check in on the first day of camp without receipt of full payment.
- Cancellations made prior to the start of the first day of that camp, clinic, or summer pass that you are cancelling are subject to a full refund.
- Cancellations for any Champion Summer Pass after the first day of camp or clinic activity associated with that pass will be refunded in full minus the cost of any program that has occurred to date that is associated with that summer pass regardless of whether you attended. Example 1: You purchase the Belmont Summer Pass+ and cancel after the second week of camp has started: You will get a full refund minus the cost of two weeks of camp and two weeks of extended day whether you attended two days, six days, or all ten days. Example 2: You purchase a Champion High School Summer Pass, and cancel after the Skills and Scrimmaging Sessions start but before the day camps start, you will get a full refund minus the cost of those clinics.
- Students leaving the program early due to injury or for any other reason will be issued a partial camp credit which may be used at any time against tuition for the current or following year by the same student, or a member of that student’s immediate family. Absolutely no refunds for early departure.
- Most of our programs run rain or shine as we have available indoor space; however, if we have to cancel for any weather related reasons, no refunds will be given. For one missed day per session due to weather, no camp credit will be given. For each additional day beyond the first missed, camp credit equal to the pro-rated value of that day of camp will be given that camp be applied towards tuition for the current or following year for the same student or a member of that student’s immediate family.
- Pictures taken at camp may be used for promotional materials and added to our camp photo gallery.
- This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health.
- Copies of background checks, the health care policy and procedures for filing grievances will be sent upon request.