Payment and Refund Policy
- Students will not be permitted to check in on the first day of camp without receipt of full payment.
- Cancellations made the day prior to the first day of a day camp that you are cancelling are subject to a full refund. However, please be considerate to those on the waitlist and cancel as soon as you know you are unavailable.
- Students leaving the program early due to injury or for any other reason will be issued a partial camp credit which may be used at any time against tuition for the current or following year by the same student, or a member of that student’s immediate family. Absolutely no refunds for early departure.
- In 2021 we may not have access to operate inside (only have access in the event of extreme weather). If we have to cancel for any weather-related or other reasons, no camp credit or refund will be given for up to 1.5 days cancelled in a week. For 2 full days missed, 25% will be credited, if 3 full days are missed, 50% will be credited, if 4 full days are missed, 75% will be credited, and if 5 days are missed, 100% will be credited)
- Pictures taken at camp may be used for promotional materials and added to our camp photo gallery.
- This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health.
- Copies of background checks, the health care policy and procedures for filing grievances will be sent upon request.