Champion Soccer School’s Wayland Soccer Camp has been going strong since 2003. It includes field player programs broken up by age group/ability level. Our FirstKicks (grades K-2), Youth Development (grades 3-5) and Intermediate Development (grades 6-8) programs are offered at all of our Wayland camps.
For our FirstKicks campers (grades K-2), activities during the first half of the day are primarily soccer-oriented, while activities during the second half of the day may involve a change of pace, including water sports, a swim in the town pool, fun games such as castle ball, or additional soccer-related activities.
Camps held at Wayland High School will include opportunities to swim at Wayland’s new town pool
- For grade K-8 players: see more details about our CSS FirstKicks, CSS Youth Development and CSS Intermediate Programs here.
- For high school aged players: see more details about our CSS High School Development and CSS Elite Development programs here.
What to Bring
- Running Shoes (we will be using the gymnasium and cleats are not allowed in the building)
- Lunches and snacks (we do not have a refrigerator so pack accordingly)
- Cleats (soccer camp only)
- Shin Guards (soccer camp only)
- Water Bottle (optional: please help us reduce waste from disposable cups)
- Swimming gear (optional for camps at the Wayland High School – dates TBA)
- Physical with immunizations within 2 years of start of camp (one per year at first day of camp)
- Medication Form (if you have medications to dispense, we need a form with instructions about dispensing)
What You Receive
- Evaluation of your soccer skills, teamwork, and cooperation (for full-week soccer camp attendees – given at end of each week of camp)
- Moisture-Wicking Camp T-Shirt (any camper who signs up for a day camp – one given per year given on first day — we are hoping to give these out in 2021 but may have COVID-related restrictions in what we can give out)
- Soccer Ball (any camper who signs up for a full-week soccer camp – one given per year)
Where, When, and Who
- All programs are co-ed; see Schedule & Pricing for details about location, dates, and grades.
- 9 am to 3 pm for full day (K-8)
- 9 am to 12 pm for half day (option for K-2 only)
- Early drop off at 8:15 am
- Extended day until 6:00 pm (at Wayland High School) or 5:00 pm (at Claypit Hill School) (not available in 2021 because of COVID-related restrictions)